Leske Realty helps you learn more about real estate in Lacey, Thurston County
Incorporated in the year 1966, Lacey is located in Thurston country, Washington. The city is enclosed by neighboring cities and town such as Tumwater, Olympia, Nisqually Indian Community, DuPoint and Tanglewilde. 16.51 square miles of the total area in Lacey is covered by land and the remaining 0.45 square miles is covered under the water. The city is a suburban community comprising of a population of 41,954. Out of the population, 49% constitutes male and 51% constitutes female. 59% of the residents in Lacey are married and 41% single.
The percentage of people engaged in white collar jobs constitutes 80% whereas 20%of them hold blue collar jobs. The average household income of residents in the city is $59,992. The average age of homes in Lacey is 19 years, with 55% of the homes are owned, 37% rented and 7% vacant. The number of vacant homes in the city is 1,402. The average price of homes in Lacey is $200,000.
Centers of interest in Lacey: 10 element schools, 5 middle schools and 4 high schools.
With an enriched experience of 16 years in the real estate industry, Leske Realty is a well-known and professional real estate agent in Lacey. We have been engaging in rendering safe and instant property solutions to all buyers, sellers and renters since 1997. Our eventual aim is to help new as well as existing clients find price homes and commercial properties for purchase and sale in Lacey. Controlled and operated by the support and guidance of Don Leske, the real estate agency solves all queries of property investors amicably. His vision and enriched experience make him the most trusted property service provider.
We, at Leske Realty, have a clear and comprehensive understanding of the real estate industry. Our efforts are directed towards providing detailed information concerning all sorts of commercial as well residential Lacey properties to clients of all sizes and types. We help them in availing properties based on various parameters such as baths, radius, beds, price and property type. Our home price map helps them to have better and clear understanding of all properties in the city. This also helps them compare and analyze home values with other homes in Lacey.
We provide listing of residential, rental and commercial properties to the clients that make them aquatinted with the latest and hot properties in Lacey. They can acquire information on free list of homes for rentals, free home estimate and auction homes in Lacey. We, at Leske Realty, make sure to match all the property buying and selling needs clients in an efficient manner.
If you are interested in buying a home in Algona or selling a home in Algona, call us at 1-800-718-1290 or email at
$312,9124 beds, 1 full, 2 three-quarter baths2,000 sqft lot 3,400 sqftListing provided by Richmond Realty of WashingtonMLS 1130158
$384,9004 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths3,005 sqft lot 4,791 sqftListing provided by Riley Jackson Real Estate Inc.MLS 1125388
$218,0003 beds, 1 full, 1 three-quarter, 1 half baths1,582 sqft lot 2,160 sqftListing provided by Riley Jackson Real Estate Inc.MLS 1129838
$275,0003 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths1,914 sqft lot 3,400 sqftListing provided by Lacey Realty & Prop Mgmt IncMLS 1123654
$239,9003 beds, 1 full, 1 three-quarter, 1 half baths1,680 sqft lot 3,761 sqftListing provided by Coldwell Banker EvergreenMLS 1128810
$269,0004 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths2,366 sqft lot 4,534 sqftListing provided by Allison James Estates & HomesMLS 1129680
$350,0003 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths2,589 sqft lot 5,913 sqftListing provided by Van Dorm Realty, Inc.MLS 1129677
$309,0004 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths1,949 sqft lot 4,500 sqftListing provided by Dupont Realty & Property MgmtMLS 1129442
$375,0004 beds, 2 full baths2,414 sqft lot 32,388 sqftListing provided by Modern Dwelling Seattle LLCMLS 1128775
$370,000Open House4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths2,500 sqft lot 5,000 sqftListing provided by Richmond Realty of WashingtonMLS 1129455
$230,0003 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths2,079 sqft lot 5,003 sqftListing provided by Crescent RealtyMLS 1125864
$318,5813 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths2,050 sqft lot 4,000 sqftListing provided by Richmond Realty of WashingtonMLS 1129244
$336,212Open House4 beds, 1 full, 2 three-quarter baths2,500 sqft lot 3,400 sqftListing provided by Richmond Realty of WashingtonMLS 1129239
$435,9904 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths3,000 sqft lot 9,396 sqftListing provided by Richmond Realty of WashingtonMLS 1129232
$335,9903 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths1,850 sqft lot 5,000 sqftListing provided by Richmond Realty of WashingtonMLS 1129215
$331,9903 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths1,850 sqft lot 5,000 sqftListing provided by Richmond Realty of WashingtonMLS 1129195
$489,0003 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths3,354 sqft lot 6,720 sqftListing provided by Coldwell Banker EvergreenMLS 1121962
$359,9002 beds, 1 full, 1 three-quarter baths1,406 sqft lot 7,039 sqftListing provided by Redfin Corp.MLS 1128088
$349,5004 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths2,501 sqft lot 4,006 sqftListing provided by Crescent II, Inc.MLS 1128749
$339,9502 beds, 2 full baths1,732 sqft lot 5,547 sqftListing provided by Epic RealtyMLS 1128583
$210,0002 beds, 1 full, 1 three-quarter baths1,211 sqft lot 2,279 sqftListing provided by Coldwell Banker EvergreenMLS 1125500
$240,0003 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths1,660 sqft lot 3,375 sqftListing provided by Keller Williams Realty PSMLS 1128621
$298,0000 beds, 0 baths1,502 sqft lot 4,950 sqftListing provided by John L. Scott LaceyMLS 1128163
$449,9508 beds, 2 full, 2 three-quarter, 2 half baths3,885 sqft lot 7,405 sqftListing provided by Van Dorm Realty, Inc.MLS 1128157
$449,9508 beds, 2 full, 2 three-quarter, 2 half baths3,298 sqft lot 7,405 sqftListing provided by Van Dorm Realty, Inc.MLS 1128139
Listing information is provided by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). Property information is based on available data that may include MLS information, county records, and other sources. Listings marked with this symbol: provided by Northwest Multiple Listing Service, 2017. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. © 2017 NWMLS. All rights are reserved.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Leske Realty LLC and should be verified by the buyer.
This IDX Solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2017.
Real Estate Search
Latest Real Estate
- We would like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation for the exceptional job our realtor, Mr. Donald Leske has done with our recent real estate transactions. Mr. Leske has successfully helped us complete three real estate transactions in a relatively short time span beginning since November 2001. Bob and I were married in January 2002 and timing was of the utmost importance in selling his house, my house and most importantly, purchasing our new home. During our association with Mr. Leske, we have been impressed and pleased with his professionalism, courtesy, and attention to details and knowledge of the real estate business. We have appreciated his promptness and his flexibility while working around our busy schedules. Both Don and Sarah have treated us both like we were their most valued clients and were very accessible as they communicated and constantly updated us on our progress. Last of all, we were especially pleased with Mr. Leske's work on Melinda's house. It sold for greater than our asking price and Don's superb organizational skills and attention to detail made it a painless and satisfying transaction. Mr. Leske is to be commended for a job well done, and we highly recommend him to any potential home buyer/seller. Bob & Melinda
- We would like to express our thanks and gratitude to Mr. Don Leske and his team for the successful sale of our home in Kent. We were very pleased with his services in every way. We started out by interviewing three top agents in the area.We chose Don because he clearly stood out as the best choice of options based on price and the timeframe we needed to sell. His marketing strategy was thorough and he came well prepared to our interview. He presented himself with an air of confidence and honesty with a "can do" attitude. Of course, his guarantee to sell in 45 days was a deciding factor Besides Mr. Leske's competence and thorough knowledge of selling real estate in the area, we like him on a personal level also. Don's tact when dealing with sticky situations and his calm and positive nature helped to keep us assured throughout the whole process. Don always looked and acted in a professional manner. The best part of all, Don delivered on all of his commitments to us. We were completely satisfied with his accomplishments. We know that Mr. Leske got us the best price in the quickest amount of time possible. He also demonstrated the patience of a saint by assisting us through our anxiety and our non-understandings. For example, he had to explain the closing costs several times to us and he did so pleasantly and successfully without getting frustrated. Everything was first class. So thank you Don and your team for selling our house. Please use us as a reference in the future. We also will not hesitate to recommend the Leske Team to anyone we know that is selling their home. Diane & Noah
- Thank you so much for your professional courtesy and results in the sale of my mother's home in Puyallup. As you know,she passed away last year and the heirs were left with the task of selling the residence. As five of the six siblings were located out-of-state, I recognized immediately that a local professional realtor would be required to sell the house. I also recognized that this person would have to be of high integrity and have good work ethics in order for the transaction to occur in a reasonable amount of time. Being a real estate appraiser, I have seen many out-of-the state ownership problems with real estate sales. Your company and you specifically smoothed out all the bumps in the road to selling this home and did so in a polite courteous manner. Never once was I put off or put "on the back burner". You answered all my questions and concerns very responsibly. Additionally, you used the e-mail for photographs, correspondence, and information, which sped up the entire closing process. Thank you Don for a job well done. J. Corak
- Our Agent was right with us the whole way; he made the whole process stress free. He was very helpful to the end. If it wasn't for Don Leske I would have never gotten my house sold and gotten the house of my dreams. Hats off to the Leske Team. Kimberly
- Our Agent was friendly and professional, he kept us updated every step of the way. I am so glad we listed with Don Leske instead of For Sale by Owner; he made us an additional $38,000.00. Amber & Daniel
- I am in the retail business and the Leske Team all worked together to make my selling experience a great one! They listened to my needs and did it with class and style. A++! Mr. & Mrs. Lawrence
- Don and Sarah Leske were very helpful selling our house, they were available whenever we called and if we had to leave a message, they would get back to us in a timely manner. We were very happy with their service. Paul & Shelly
- Our Agent did a wonderful job selling our home. He got full price for the home and he was always responsive to our phone calls. Bob & Evette
- The Leske Team gave professional attention to the selling process from beginning to closure. We felt overall our concerns, and suggestions were handled well and promptly. Randall & Angela
- As a military veteran and one who has worked his whole life giving to others I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for what you have given to me. This experience has been one of the best if not the best experience I have ever had working with such amazing professionals. This whole purchase has went seamless and smooth and I have had so much support from all of you that I didn't have a chance to even think this wouldn't be possible. Thank you so much for making the dreams of my first home come true. This has truly been a pleasant and non stressful event from day one. All of you realized the frustration in my voice or emails and absolutely made sure to take that worry and frustration off of me and make it your own. Thank you for helping me to wake up in MY HOME this morning. I truly wish all of you the best in both your personal and professional lives. For what you have given me I can never repay but I will be there if you should need anything both professionally and personally. Thank you once again. Jim Steele Baydo Chevrolet SGT, U.S. Army (ret) Proud home owner
- Our agent was very knowlegeable with all aspects of her field. Any questions or concerns were answered immediately,which gave us confidence in our decisions. Most importantly we were kept in the loop of things, and returned calls/ emails were answered in a timely fashion. The whole team was very helpful, and professional. I would highly recommend our agent Sarah Leske and Leske Realty for those who are looking to buy or sell a home. I know it's people say this a lot, but we were really treated like family. Gene & Kea Anderson
- We were treated very well! Our agent listened to our needs and was great at guiding us since we had never sold a house before! He was very friendly & professional. He kept us updated every step of the way. We are so glad we used Leske Realty instead of FSBO because they made is an additional $38,000.00!! We will definitley refer our friends and family to Leske Realty Thanks so much Team! Amber Hedges & Daniel Dunham
- "We wanted our first home to be a dream come true. We tried several real estate agencies and have never felt that our needs were being listened to. When going to the Leske Team, we instantly felt at home and had an instant relationship with our agent. He was genuine to our thoughts and was very honest about the floor plans and areas we had looked at. This was much appreciated and allowed us to find the home that fit our needs, fit our desired area, and above all…we had no regrets in purchasing as our first home. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Leske Team." Brian & Chrystal
- Everyone we worked with on the Leske Team was knowledgeable and helpful. They made what can be a stressful experience, easy to deal with. We would highly recommend them to friends and family! Terry & Stephanie
- The Leske Team made us feel like real people. When our agent was out of town he let us know who to be in touch with and when there was a question, they were more than willing to help. Tim & Laura
- Our Agent showed us a home we knew we wanted to be our new home, even though it was after hours, he called and left the listing agent a message. By 2:00 pm the next day our offer was accepted. We accredit this to the diligence on the part of the Leske Team. You guys are great, if we ever decide to sell, we are calling you. Thank you so very much." The Jones Family
- The Leske Team was a pleasure to work with. This was my first home and Don shared in my excitement, he worked very hard to find a home that I would be happy with. He was always available for questions and always returned my phone calls and emails promptly. Don was always in my corner, making sure that things proceeded in a way that was always to my advantage. I trusted him, and would recommend Don to anyone shopping for a home. He defines good customer service and makes providing it look easy Mrs. Henry
- My agent did not push me into a purchase, we spent a long time looking and he was very helpful. John
- Our Agent was wonderful, and I would recommend the Leske Team to anyone and everyone I know. I was referred to them by a co-worker, when the realtor that I was working with (from another company) wasn't working out. Now I pass out the Don's phone number like he is family The Lopez Family
- Our expectations were exceeded! Don was very aware of what we wanted in a home. Great to work with and guides you through the entire process. Rob & Deb bought a home in Puyallup
- The Leske Team is outstanding, all of our needs were met, our questions answered and our concerns put to rest. When it comes time to buy our next home, the Leske Team are the ONLY people we will be talking to. Ted & Angela
- This is my first house, this so-called Leske Team made buying it the easiest and hassle-free decision that I have ever made. How I wish every decision and life was this painless. Oscar
- Don was wonderful to work with. As first time home buyers she explained he explained the entire process to us and let us know what to expect. He did an outstanding job in helping us resolve an issue with the prior owners in regards to junk that they had left behind. Ray & Curtis
- The Leske Team did a very good job of helping us find a home. Don was friendly and went out of his way to get us answers on the home we did buy. Lynne
- We were very impressed with the Leske Team, they were helpful, informative and to the point. They asked us what we were looking for and he delivered just that. We would refer Don Leske to family and friends in a second. Harry & Brenda
- The Leske Team is like the "A" Team that does the mission impossible. We were not sure we would be able to get the home that we wanted, but the Leske Team made it possible. Thank you Leske Team! The Kirtland Family
- We wish to extend our personal thanks and appreciation for all of your work and dedication to your profession. It was at times difficult at best, but the Leske Team was there to make sure things went as best as they could. We are settled into our new home, and I feel very comfortable to recommend the Leske Team to all my friends and family, which I have already done. Phil & Deborah
- I am a very picky buyer on a limited budget. I am an agent's worst nightmare. The Leske Team is awesome and listened to what my wife and I were looking for and went to work finding us our home. Every home they sent us via e-mail was one that we would be interested in. We finally made an offer on a house and we got it. During the closing process, there were complications with the seller. Most agents at this point would have given up, but that is when the Leske Team went to work, they ironed out all the problems before I even knew what had happened. They are a wonder of action, and they have won my respect, and anyone doing business with the Leske Team is lucky. The Leske Team wanted what was best for us and never tried to rush a sell. I would recommend them to anyone. Dallas & Leah
- The Leske Team did an excellent job of making my home buying process very professional and stress free, it was a good feeling. Knowing that they were there looking out for my best interests and just not there for a paycheck. It was very much appreciated and I look forward to working with them again in the future. Our Agent effectively listened to our needs and respected our position in the marketplace. Our agent aggressively pursued all aspects of the home buying process for us and was there to support us from start to finish. Rick & Kate
- Right from the beginning the Leske Team knew they would be handling a challenging case as our credit was not too good. Don knew what we wanted to pay in a house payment and helped us to reach that goal. We also got to deal with Sarah and again were knowledgeable. Thank you Leske Team for helping us to find our brand new dream home. We never believed that we could get financed for a home after we fell onto some very hard times. After hearing the Leske ad on the radio (saying they can help anyone), we called and spoke with Don. Wow! It was great working with the Leske Team as they were very knowledgeable in all areas of finding and purchasing a home. After seeing a few houses we soon discovered that Don was very approachable and helpful without being overbearing. Don was accommodating with our crazy work hours and only missed one opportunity to show us a home, but due to the great teamwork at the Leske Team, Sarah stepped up to the plate and showed us the home that we purchased. The only problems that we had during buying the home, was from the seller's realtor and Don was great at resolving every one of these issues. We look forward to dealing with you in the future! The Carey Family