Federal Way is located in southern King County, neighboring Auburn, Des Moines, Fife, and nearby Tacoma 13 miles. Have you been thinking of Selling a home in FEDERAL WAY? Let Buyers know that getting into Seattle is just a short trip, less than 30 minutes, 24 miles north on I-5. The 91,933 residents in Federal way have a total of 22.26 square miles (4,011 people/sq. mile) of FEDERAL WAY MLS Listings to view. Already well developed, Federal Way only experienced a 2.9% growth between 2010 and 2012, a lower rate than Washington as a whole. With 8 miles of Puget Sound Waterfront property, families have plenty to keep them happy, which may be why the average household is comprised of 2.6 people.
There are many places to visit in Federal Way but first ask LeskeRealty.com for the Top 10 homes for sale in FEDERAL WAY or buy a BANK REPO with the new RENT TO OWN FEDERAL WAY System. Then, visit one of Weyerhaeuser’s botanical gardens to see a beautiful representation of Pacific Northwest nature. The Rhododendron Species Foundation, and Botanical Garden feature over 10,000 rhododendrons surrounded by bountiful woodland settings covering 22 acres. Or take a day and visit the Pacific Rim Bonsai Collection for a look at over 50 Bonsai trees immaculately displayed outdoors. Whether it is a beautiful sunny summer day, or a drizzling spring morning, you’ll be sure to enjoy the alluring views from Dash Point State Park. This park features 3,300 feet of saltwater shoreline and 397 acres of land for hiking, running, camping, picnicking, fishing, or beachcombing. Don’t miss out on the summer sand castle building contests and kite flying! The 4th of July Red, White & Blues Festival at Celebration Park is definitely an event you won’t want to miss, highlighting live music and local artists, food, and fun activities for all ages. The Weyerhaeuser King County Aquatic Center is an Olympic sized pool built for the 1990 Goodwill Games. Used for Olympic Trials, national and international events, you can bring your family to this venue to watch the pros, take swimming lessons, book private parties, or enjoy open swim. This popular venue, used for birthday parties, business events, weddings and more, brings in $7.5 million dollars to the area each year. Perhaps the most famous attraction in Federal Way is Enchanted Village and Wild Waves. This 60-acre amusement and water park features huge rollercoasters, water slides, and the infamous Wave Pool. Get your summer passes early, and enjoy the fun all season long. Then come back in the fall for a spooky night, and in the winter to enjoy the enchanting lights.
Did you know that there are several FEDERAL WAY Bank Foreclosures and FHA/VA Homes? Request a list from LeskeRealty.com for the Top 10 homes for sale in FEDERAL WAY. How have HOUSE VALUES endured the current REAL ESTATE market? The median value of owner-occupied homes in Federal Way is $263,900. With the Average rent in Federal Way at $903, have you thought about contacting LeskeRealty.com to get a list of the Top 10 homes for sale on the new RENT TO OWN FEDERAL WAY System?
If you are looking for work in Federal Way the largest employer in Federal Way is Weyerhaeuser, with 2,580 employees. Even so, only 9.8% of Federal Way residents work in the natural resource/construction field. The remaining majority of individuals work in management/business (38.4%), or sales and office jobs (23.5%). Are you looking for benefits for Selling a home in FEDERAL WAY? If you live in Federal way, you are likely to travel about 30 minutes to your job. In 2012, the median household income was $57,583, which was $26,740 per capita.
Finding the right home for your family is exactly what Leske Realty will do for you. In Federal Way, 89.3% of people at least 25 years old are at least high school graduates, and over 25% hold at least a bachelors degree. If you have a child, they will be attending the 7th largest school district in Washington, educating students in Federal Way as well as parts of Pacific, Kent and Des Moines. There are 37 schools total, including 1 Public Academy, 1 Internet Academy for K-12th grade, and 5 high schools. If you are looking for a non-traditional educational opportunity, look towards Todd Beamer High School, which features 3 different academies for students looking to specialize in different career or higher education tracks.
To learn more about buying or sell a home in “FEDERAL WAY Washington” please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
$399,9906 beds, 2 full, 1 three-quarter, 1 half baths3,422 sqft lot 8,360 sqftListing provided by Windermere RE South Sound, IncMLS 1129616
$409,0003 beds, 1 full, 2 three-quarter baths2,300 sqft lot 9,365 sqftListing provided by Llewellyn Real EstateMLS 1120652
$429,9953 beds, 2 full, 1 three-quarter baths2,190 sqft lot 8,496 sqftListing provided by Redfin Corp.MLS 1124811
$379,9504 beds, 2 full, 1 three-quarter, 1 half baths2,140 sqft lot 5,627 sqftListing provided by Keller Williams Realty PSMLS 1122055
$399,9004 beds, 1 full, 2 three-quarter baths2,090 sqft lot 10,454 sqftListing provided by Windermere Professional PrtnrsMLS 1125759
$379,9905 beds, 2 full, 1 three-quarter baths2,500 sqft lot 8,970 sqftListing provided by Keller Williams Realty PSMLS 1128640
$279,9503 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths1,180 sqft lot 10,725 sqftListing provided by Berkshire Hathaway HS NWMLS 1129485
$310,0003 beds, 1 full, 1 three-quarter baths1,470 sqft lot 7,323 sqftListing provided by John L. Scott - KMS KentMLS 1129235
$420,0004 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths2,190 sqft lot 8,400 sqftListing provided by Keller Williams EastsideMLS 1128867
$449,9005 beds, 2 full, 1 three-quarter baths2,860 sqft lot 9,000 sqftListing provided by Prime Residential MarketingMLS 1125156
$365,0003 beds, 1 full, 1 three-quarter baths1,960 sqft lot 8,400 sqftListing provided by John L. Scott - KMS KentMLS 1129040
$309,0003 beds, 2 full baths1,610 sqft lot 8,533 sqftListing provided by RE/MAX Keystone RealtyMLS 1129002
$294,9503 beds, 1 full bath940 sqft lot 6,405 sqftListing provided by John L. Scott, Inc.MLS 1128585
$329,9503 beds, 1 full, 1 three-quarter baths2,310 sqft lot 10,158 sqftListing provided by Champions Real Estate ServicesMLS 1116849
$1,250,0003 beds, 1 full, 2 three-quarter, 1 half baths3,080 sqft lot 12,815 sqftListing provided by Coldwell Banker DanforthMLS 1128654
$449,950Price Drop3 beds, 1 full, 1 three-quarter, 1 half baths2,950 sqft lot 7,914 sqftListing provided by Keller Williams RealtyMLS 1125188
$489,9993 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths2,530 sqft lot 8,501 sqftListing provided by Redfin Corp.MLS 1125986
$849,0003 beds, 1 full, 2 three-quarter baths2,900 sqft lot 22,365 sqftListing provided by Keller Williams Western RealtyMLS 1124636
$360,0003 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths1,396 sqft lot 10,143 sqftListing provided by Realty One Group PreviewMLS 1126699
$300,0003 beds, 1 full, 1 three-quarter baths1,200 sqft lot 9,570 sqftListing provided by John L. Scott, Inc.MLS 1124316
$699,9504 beds, 1 full, 2 three-quarter baths3,740 sqft lot 20,946 sqftListing provided by Cantu Group Inc.MLS 1126196
$474,9504 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths2,985 sqft lot 4,950 sqftListing provided by Redfin Corp.MLS 1124505
$292,5004 beds, 2 full baths1,390 sqft lot 7,287 sqftListing provided by LocalityMLS 1125139
4 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths1,950 sqft lot 18,000 sqftListing provided by Skyline Properties, Inc.MLS 1122351
$422,9504 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths2,101 sqft lot 3,787 sqftListing provided by Berkshire Hathaway HS NWMLS 1125659
Listing information is provided by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). Property information is based on available data that may include MLS information, county records, and other sources. Listings marked with this symbol: provided by Northwest Multiple Listing Service, 2017. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. © 2017 NWMLS. All rights are reserved.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Leske Realty LLC and should be verified by the buyer.
This IDX Software is (c) Diverse Solutions 2017.
Real Estate Search
Latest Real Estate
- We would like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation for the exceptional job our realtor, Mr. Donald Leske has done with our recent real estate transactions. Mr. Leske has successfully helped us complete three real estate transactions in a relatively short time span beginning since November 2001. Bob and I were married in January 2002 and timing was of the utmost importance in selling his house, my house and most importantly, purchasing our new home. During our association with Mr. Leske, we have been impressed and pleased with his professionalism, courtesy, and attention to details and knowledge of the real estate business. We have appreciated his promptness and his flexibility while working around our busy schedules. Both Don and Sarah have treated us both like we were their most valued clients and were very accessible as they communicated and constantly updated us on our progress. Last of all, we were especially pleased with Mr. Leske's work on Melinda's house. It sold for greater than our asking price and Don's superb organizational skills and attention to detail made it a painless and satisfying transaction. Mr. Leske is to be commended for a job well done, and we highly recommend him to any potential home buyer/seller. Bob & Melinda
- We would like to express our thanks and gratitude to Mr. Don Leske and his team for the successful sale of our home in Kent. We were very pleased with his services in every way. We started out by interviewing three top agents in the area.We chose Don because he clearly stood out as the best choice of options based on price and the timeframe we needed to sell. His marketing strategy was thorough and he came well prepared to our interview. He presented himself with an air of confidence and honesty with a "can do" attitude. Of course, his guarantee to sell in 45 days was a deciding factor Besides Mr. Leske's competence and thorough knowledge of selling real estate in the area, we like him on a personal level also. Don's tact when dealing with sticky situations and his calm and positive nature helped to keep us assured throughout the whole process. Don always looked and acted in a professional manner. The best part of all, Don delivered on all of his commitments to us. We were completely satisfied with his accomplishments. We know that Mr. Leske got us the best price in the quickest amount of time possible. He also demonstrated the patience of a saint by assisting us through our anxiety and our non-understandings. For example, he had to explain the closing costs several times to us and he did so pleasantly and successfully without getting frustrated. Everything was first class. So thank you Don and your team for selling our house. Please use us as a reference in the future. We also will not hesitate to recommend the Leske Team to anyone we know that is selling their home. Diane & Noah
- Thank you so much for your professional courtesy and results in the sale of my mother's home in Puyallup. As you know,she passed away last year and the heirs were left with the task of selling the residence. As five of the six siblings were located out-of-state, I recognized immediately that a local professional realtor would be required to sell the house. I also recognized that this person would have to be of high integrity and have good work ethics in order for the transaction to occur in a reasonable amount of time. Being a real estate appraiser, I have seen many out-of-the state ownership problems with real estate sales. Your company and you specifically smoothed out all the bumps in the road to selling this home and did so in a polite courteous manner. Never once was I put off or put "on the back burner". You answered all my questions and concerns very responsibly. Additionally, you used the e-mail for photographs, correspondence, and information, which sped up the entire closing process. Thank you Don for a job well done. J. Corak
- Our Agent was right with us the whole way; he made the whole process stress free. He was very helpful to the end. If it wasn't for Don Leske I would have never gotten my house sold and gotten the house of my dreams. Hats off to the Leske Team. Kimberly
- Our Agent was friendly and professional, he kept us updated every step of the way. I am so glad we listed with Don Leske instead of For Sale by Owner; he made us an additional $38,000.00. Amber & Daniel
- I am in the retail business and the Leske Team all worked together to make my selling experience a great one! They listened to my needs and did it with class and style. A++! Mr. & Mrs. Lawrence
- Don and Sarah Leske were very helpful selling our house, they were available whenever we called and if we had to leave a message, they would get back to us in a timely manner. We were very happy with their service. Paul & Shelly
- Our Agent did a wonderful job selling our home. He got full price for the home and he was always responsive to our phone calls. Bob & Evette
- The Leske Team gave professional attention to the selling process from beginning to closure. We felt overall our concerns, and suggestions were handled well and promptly. Randall & Angela
- As a military veteran and one who has worked his whole life giving to others I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for what you have given to me. This experience has been one of the best if not the best experience I have ever had working with such amazing professionals. This whole purchase has went seamless and smooth and I have had so much support from all of you that I didn't have a chance to even think this wouldn't be possible. Thank you so much for making the dreams of my first home come true. This has truly been a pleasant and non stressful event from day one. All of you realized the frustration in my voice or emails and absolutely made sure to take that worry and frustration off of me and make it your own. Thank you for helping me to wake up in MY HOME this morning. I truly wish all of you the best in both your personal and professional lives. For what you have given me I can never repay but I will be there if you should need anything both professionally and personally. Thank you once again. Jim Steele Baydo Chevrolet SGT, U.S. Army (ret) Proud home owner
- Our agent was very knowlegeable with all aspects of her field. Any questions or concerns were answered immediately,which gave us confidence in our decisions. Most importantly we were kept in the loop of things, and returned calls/ emails were answered in a timely fashion. The whole team was very helpful, and professional. I would highly recommend our agent Sarah Leske and Leske Realty for those who are looking to buy or sell a home. I know it's people say this a lot, but we were really treated like family. Gene & Kea Anderson
- We were treated very well! Our agent listened to our needs and was great at guiding us since we had never sold a house before! He was very friendly & professional. He kept us updated every step of the way. We are so glad we used Leske Realty instead of FSBO because they made is an additional $38,000.00!! We will definitley refer our friends and family to Leske Realty Thanks so much Team! Amber Hedges & Daniel Dunham
- "We wanted our first home to be a dream come true. We tried several real estate agencies and have never felt that our needs were being listened to. When going to the Leske Team, we instantly felt at home and had an instant relationship with our agent. He was genuine to our thoughts and was very honest about the floor plans and areas we had looked at. This was much appreciated and allowed us to find the home that fit our needs, fit our desired area, and above all…we had no regrets in purchasing as our first home. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Leske Team." Brian & Chrystal
- Everyone we worked with on the Leske Team was knowledgeable and helpful. They made what can be a stressful experience, easy to deal with. We would highly recommend them to friends and family! Terry & Stephanie
- The Leske Team made us feel like real people. When our agent was out of town he let us know who to be in touch with and when there was a question, they were more than willing to help. Tim & Laura
- Our Agent showed us a home we knew we wanted to be our new home, even though it was after hours, he called and left the listing agent a message. By 2:00 pm the next day our offer was accepted. We accredit this to the diligence on the part of the Leske Team. You guys are great, if we ever decide to sell, we are calling you. Thank you so very much." The Jones Family
- The Leske Team was a pleasure to work with. This was my first home and Don shared in my excitement, he worked very hard to find a home that I would be happy with. He was always available for questions and always returned my phone calls and emails promptly. Don was always in my corner, making sure that things proceeded in a way that was always to my advantage. I trusted him, and would recommend Don to anyone shopping for a home. He defines good customer service and makes providing it look easy Mrs. Henry
- My agent did not push me into a purchase, we spent a long time looking and he was very helpful. John
- Our Agent was wonderful, and I would recommend the Leske Team to anyone and everyone I know. I was referred to them by a co-worker, when the realtor that I was working with (from another company) wasn't working out. Now I pass out the Don's phone number like he is family The Lopez Family
- Our expectations were exceeded! Don was very aware of what we wanted in a home. Great to work with and guides you through the entire process. Rob & Deb bought a home in Puyallup
- The Leske Team is outstanding, all of our needs were met, our questions answered and our concerns put to rest. When it comes time to buy our next home, the Leske Team are the ONLY people we will be talking to. Ted & Angela
- This is my first house, this so-called Leske Team made buying it the easiest and hassle-free decision that I have ever made. How I wish every decision and life was this painless. Oscar
- Don was wonderful to work with. As first time home buyers she explained he explained the entire process to us and let us know what to expect. He did an outstanding job in helping us resolve an issue with the prior owners in regards to junk that they had left behind. Ray & Curtis
- The Leske Team did a very good job of helping us find a home. Don was friendly and went out of his way to get us answers on the home we did buy. Lynne
- We were very impressed with the Leske Team, they were helpful, informative and to the point. They asked us what we were looking for and he delivered just that. We would refer Don Leske to family and friends in a second. Harry & Brenda
- The Leske Team is like the "A" Team that does the mission impossible. We were not sure we would be able to get the home that we wanted, but the Leske Team made it possible. Thank you Leske Team! The Kirtland Family
- We wish to extend our personal thanks and appreciation for all of your work and dedication to your profession. It was at times difficult at best, but the Leske Team was there to make sure things went as best as they could. We are settled into our new home, and I feel very comfortable to recommend the Leske Team to all my friends and family, which I have already done. Phil & Deborah
- I am a very picky buyer on a limited budget. I am an agent's worst nightmare. The Leske Team is awesome and listened to what my wife and I were looking for and went to work finding us our home. Every home they sent us via e-mail was one that we would be interested in. We finally made an offer on a house and we got it. During the closing process, there were complications with the seller. Most agents at this point would have given up, but that is when the Leske Team went to work, they ironed out all the problems before I even knew what had happened. They are a wonder of action, and they have won my respect, and anyone doing business with the Leske Team is lucky. The Leske Team wanted what was best for us and never tried to rush a sell. I would recommend them to anyone. Dallas & Leah
- The Leske Team did an excellent job of making my home buying process very professional and stress free, it was a good feeling. Knowing that they were there looking out for my best interests and just not there for a paycheck. It was very much appreciated and I look forward to working with them again in the future. Our Agent effectively listened to our needs and respected our position in the marketplace. Our agent aggressively pursued all aspects of the home buying process for us and was there to support us from start to finish. Rick & Kate
- Right from the beginning the Leske Team knew they would be handling a challenging case as our credit was not too good. Don knew what we wanted to pay in a house payment and helped us to reach that goal. We also got to deal with Sarah and again were knowledgeable. Thank you Leske Team for helping us to find our brand new dream home. We never believed that we could get financed for a home after we fell onto some very hard times. After hearing the Leske ad on the radio (saying they can help anyone), we called and spoke with Don. Wow! It was great working with the Leske Team as they were very knowledgeable in all areas of finding and purchasing a home. After seeing a few houses we soon discovered that Don was very approachable and helpful without being overbearing. Don was accommodating with our crazy work hours and only missed one opportunity to show us a home, but due to the great teamwork at the Leske Team, Sarah stepped up to the plate and showed us the home that we purchased. The only problems that we had during buying the home, was from the seller's realtor and Don was great at resolving every one of these issues. We look forward to dealing with you in the future! The Carey Family